As we continuously develop our web site to take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When it does, we will post the change(s) on our web site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide you with appropriate online notice.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- Your e–mail address.
- Your telephone number.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- To contact you;
- To review site usage and operations;
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- Remember the products in your shopping cart;
- Recognize you when you return to the site;
- Improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- Provide you with customized advertising; and
- Monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
You may decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You also may be able to make some web beacons unusable by rejecting cookies. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Happy Office solutions uses Google analytics data only.
You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Re-marketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your Privacy Rights.
Opt–Out by sending an email to: contact@HappyOfficeSolutions.co.uk Please include “Opt–Out” in the subject line.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will take appropriate steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if it receives notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of anther has been infringed on, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you believe has been infringed;
- An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the site;
- Information on how to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address, if available;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.